Main menu


Student visa to The UK 2021

  Student visa to The UK 2021


There have been a number of changes in the laws related to student immigration over the past two years and the British visa rules, and as it is known among students who want to study in The UK, visa is one of the obstacles that is sometimes difficult to overcome. To know the latest news of the changes related to the British visa

Q: What are the types of British visa, and what do I need?

A: There are four main types of UK visas that are relevant to most students. Each has different advantages and disadvantages.
Of these four types of student visa are general and for adult students under the category (tier4) based point system. This system applies to all students who are over 18 years old and who wish to enter The UK for full-time study.
This is a form of visa that is usually more suitable for adult students who have been accepted by an educational institution in The UK for a full-time study program.

 The questions and answers here relate to a large extent to the adult student class.

For younger students, there is a child student visa category for those younger than 18 years of age, which is designed for GCSE students and A-level exams or equivalent.

Out-of-grade 4 (Tier 4) visa:

 There is a visa for prospective students. This visa allows students to come to The UK for the purpose of searching for universities, study programs, visiting them and undertaking admission interviews. However, this visa does not allow studies to begin. The only advantage of this visa is that it gives you British entry to ensure that you are comfortable with your choice of educational institution before you commit to the course.
Once you have found the course and you have received acceptance from it, you can switch to a Tier 4 Adult Student Visa within the UK, without having to leave the country first and before you begin your studies.
For students applying to courses of less than six months, again there is a visa category outside of Tier 4, there is the visiting student category. That allows students to enter on an equal footing as a tourist but with explicit approval of the visa application to take studies in courses of less than six months. The disadvantage here is that the visa cannot be extended in The UK. Applicants must return to their home country and then apply for a new student visa if they wish to study for more than six months.

Q: What kind of financial information do I need in order to study in the UK and apply for a British visa? Do I need proof that I can afford the UK tuition fees and living expenses in order to obtain a visa?

A: The British Border Agency will require that you have a certain amount of money in your bank account before obtaining an entry visa to The UK, whether you intend to enter The UK for the first time or you are a student. You want to extend your visa in case you have obtained a visa previously and want to Extend it after its expiration date.
The amount that you must have is based on a combination of two factors: 1, the amount of the first year fee for your course, and 2 proof of availability of an amount requested by the UK Border Agency based on how much you need to live in that country (this amount is called the maintenance amount)
The amount for the first year of fees is the total amount minus the amount actually paid to the foundation. This number will need to be confirmed by the institution and then placed on the application form.
It is also decided that the (maintenance amount) that should be shown to the British Border Agency will be based on the length of the course, and the location of the place of study (city, etc.). The truth of these numbers is complex and the table can be found on the Border Agency website in The UK.

Q: What are the most common reasons for rejecting a British visa application?

A: Usually the reasons for the visa rejection are due to the failure to show the correct financial evidence.
The visa cannot be accepted without proof of these requirements. Sometimes students think that if they show a bank statement belonging to a wealthy relative, for example, it will suffice to prove financial evidence. This approach does not work. It is important to carefully consider the list of admission documents before applying.

Q: I have heard that tuition fees for British students have been increased. In light of the increase, should applicants expect foreign students to have an increase in program fees?

A: Of course, it is difficult to predict what will happen to prices. There are those who say British universities will keep the same prices, so the price of the study program between foreign students and local students will unite to be the same between the two categories

Observers have indicated that as universities get used to getting more of their income from students directly, it will become much more complex in terms of price structure, as study programs that have high demand for them in prestigious institutions are likely to see an increase in their fee rates. As they do in American universities, considerations of experience or the reputation of lecturers feed into price structures, so in The UK students should also expect an increase in fees for study programs preferred by highly-paid employers after graduation.

Q: Is it possible to leave The UK and return before the British visa expires, and does the British visa allow me to travel to other places in Europe?

A: The student visa allows you to travel back and forth from The UK without restrictions. However, if you are traveling in a manner that is inconsistent with full-time study, this may lead to concerns that you will be arrested by immigration officers at the airport about attending the course. In this case you may need confirmation from your educational institution proving that you have been studying and have acceptable levels of attendance. Students should always ensure that any travel plans they have are in line with the educational schedule.
 The British visa does not allow you to travel around Europe by itself, and you will need a Schengen visa for this, which can be obtained at the embassy of the country you wish to visit in The UK.

Q: Will there be a set limit on the number of foreign students allowed to enter The UK? How will this affect the application process and likelihood of obtaining physics?

A: Although the government’s proposals are not actually set in the law, we do not believe that there will be actual cover. It is possible that the government will seek to reduce the number of international students by making it more difficult to enter The UK. If you are a student seeking to study only at a reputable institution, you should not have anything to worry about.

Q: If I want to change schools during my stay in The UK, do I need to obtain a new visa?

A: Assuming you obtained a Tier Visa prior to October 4, 2009, you will be able to change course or institution. However, all students who obtain a student visa of the same category will need to submit a new immigration application to the British Border Agency in order to change the institution. This can be done from the UK without having to return to your home country but the process to do so can be complicated.
To do this, you must consult the university administration for international students or a reputable law firm.

Q: It is very stressful to reapply for the same British visa every year - if my application for renewal is rejected, does this mean that I can no longer study? Is it possible to obtain a visa that covers the entire period of study, instead of only one year at a time?

A: If the renewal of the British visa is refused, the right to appeal is usually given and as long as you use the right to appeal, you can continue to work and study until the appeal is considered and completed.
The British Border Agency, since it began implementing the new visa (Tier4) and the policy of granting entry visas for the entire duration of the course (in addition to a number of additional months, depending on the length and type of study, of course). Therefore, this should mean that the need for multiple applications diminishes.